Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap script ideas wiki

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 10:19:58 -0800

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 06:14:15PM +0000, Nick Nikolaou wrote:
I think this is a great idea which will make a great starting point for
people that want to contribute.

On 11 March 2011 17:48, David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com> wrote:

We can also put notes next to entries to show which ones are being worked
on.

Is everyone free to start working on a script and edit the page to reflect
that?

Yes, go for it. Keep in mind that because the ideas haven't been
prioritized yet, there's no guarantee that the script will be accepted
once finished. But the ones that are on the page now come from the TODO,
so they're pretty safe.

David Fifield