Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] Presentation and Vulscan Framework

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 18:39:18 -0800

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 10:17:45AM +0100, Marc Ruef wrote:
Hello,

A few weeks ago I was a speaker at Hashdays, a security conference in
Switzerland[1]. My talk had the title "Nmap NSE Hacking for IT Security
Professionals". After a short introduction to Nmap/NSE I have shown the

Thanks for letting us know.  By the way, I'd love to post more Nmap
presentation videos in our Nmap Vimeo channel
(http://vimeo.com/channels/nmap) and/or the Nmap presentations page
(http://nmap.org/presentations/).  So if anyone does Nmap-related
presentations (particularly in the English language), please try to
get them video recorded and then let us know on nmap-dev.

Even if you don't get video, posting the slides like Marc did is still
useful for getting an idea about the talk contents.

Cheers,
Fyodor