Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: rainmap - nmap wrapper for worker process

From: "Keenan, Bill" <Bill_Keenan () intuit com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 16:52:37 -0700

Alex,

From architecture-diagram.png, I want to stand up 6 'RabbitMQ Workers' servers around my data centers, with jobs
coming via path '3' from the rainmap django app running on a 7th server. Are you saying I need to install the rainmap
django app on all 7 servers? I read that you have only tested an all-in-one deployment; however, I did not understand
the testing comment to mean the implementation is only an all-in-one system. If multiple worker systems should work, I
am missing something in your implementation, as I was not expecting to install a webapp multiple times to get a
message listener started.

BillK