Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Zenmap will not start on Mac OSX 10.6.3

From: David Dipert <ddipert () dnscoinc com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 13:00:22 -0400

David,
Thank you for compiling this new version. It appears to be working. I'll doing some testing today and let you know how
it goes.
Dave

On Jun 24, 2010, at 11:19 AM, David Fifield wrote:

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 12:32:43PM -0600, David Fifield wrote:
On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 02:02:44PM -0400, David Dipert wrote:
The program will ask me for my password then start x11 app then sit
there for a moment  then die.

I'm currently building a newer installation of MacPorts (version 1.9.1).
When that's finished, I'll build a test release of Zenmap and have you
test it.

Please try this version, which is built with a newer MacPorts 1.9.1.
This is just a shot in the dark, because I don't know what could be
causing your crash.

http://nmap.org/dist/nmap-5.30BETA1-test1.dmg

If it continues to crash, open the Console application and send us the
lines that look like they are related to Zenmap.

David Fifield