Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: nmap-dev Zenmap Target - Still cant fix it ! (Mike E-Wire Mail)

From: Wolf Halton <saphil () yahoo com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 16:40:35 -0800 (PST)

I thought this might be a fun problem to solve.  I cannot duplicate the issue in zenmap 5.0 on Ubuntu Linux 9.10.
What operating system are you using?
-wolf

--Find out What You Need To Know - Network Security News

Does your Windows Computer run slow?  Find out how to speed it up to how it ran when it was NEW! ComputerRepairBuddy.com
--------

Message: 2