Nmap Development mailing list archives

Zenmap Target - Still cant fix it !

From: Mike E-Wire Mail <mikeody () e-wire net au>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 09:21:55 +0800

Recently I raised an issue about clearing Zenmap target history.
The very quick reply sounded fine and I deleted the relevant file.
Unfortunately this didnt fix the problem so I assumed that Zenmap was getting its history from elsewhere. As I couldnt find another likely file I unistalled both NMap and Zenmap - a simple task. After reinstalling both I assumed all would be fixed. It wasnt !!! The same long list appears.
So where does Zenmap really get its info from ?
Any help would be good. Thanks
A copy of my previous posting is as follows :

/"I have an irritating but [I am sure] simple question to ask re Zenmap and was wondering if someone could help please ? On the main interface screen the box labeled 'Target' contains a list of the IP addresses and [in some cases host names] of scan targets that have taken place - in most cases I have NOT saved the results from these scans. I am trying to clear out this list but cannot find the file where the IP addresses/host names have been stored. Can anyone help please ? Thanks"./