Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Contributing to Nmap development

From: Ravipriya Thushara <rthushara () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 17:17:28 +0600

Hi,

Thanks lot for all for helping me. I'll give main priority in my project to
 o [NSE] Add DNS based service discovery script.

After that script is done I'll try to work on Zenmap development and
some other Lua scripts with the time I have. even after my project,
I'll contribute to Nmap development.

Tomorrow I'll write the project proposal and I'll send a copy to here also.
Then I have to begin coding. Still I'm trying to learn whats happening in
Nmap and learn its basics in it's code and scripting.

I'll be glad if you can send me some more details on
o [NSE] Add DNS based service discovery script. and some places to
read and learn about it. Also I like to know some more ideas on scripting.

Thanks.
Ravipriya