Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Zenmap french translation

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 16:54:33 -0700

On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 08:46:10PM +0100, 4N9e Gutek wrote:
Thanks Henri

Here is an update, after some notices from David and several french users.
( http://ack-rst.com/pub/fr.po was also updated )

I applied these changes. Gutek, your new fr.po didn't have all of
Henri's fixes, but I think I got everything by copying in your file and
then applying Henri's patch.

I updated zenmap.pot and then used msgmerge to update the .po files.
This had the side effect of converting the encoding of fr.po from
ISO-8859-1 to UTF-8? Does that work for you? If not, I can try to find a
way to change it back and keep msgmerge from changing it again.

David Fifield