Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Exp Branch for OpenSSL on Windows

From: jah <jah () zadkiel plus com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 00:52:55 +0100

On 15/05/2008 23:43, Thomas Buchanan wrote:
I did check the branch out, and it compiled fine for me.  I had to make
one slight change, unrelated to the SSL stuff (I have to prepend
/cygdrive to all of the Cywin paths in mswin32/Makefile).
Thomas, I had this same issue which meant I had to modify makefile
everytime I updated my working copy.  This annoyed me a lot so I learned
a little *nix:

$ mkdir /c
$ mount C: /c

Then check it:
$ mount

which should result in something like:
C:\cygwin\bin on /usr/bin type system (binmode)
C:\cygwin\lib on /usr/lib type system (binmode)
C:\cygwin on / type system (binmode)
C: on /c type system (binmode)

And now you can:
$ cd /c

and go back to using the original makefile!

jah