Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Testing packages for Zenmap on Mac OS X now available

From: bensonk () acm wwu edu
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 08:45:05 -0700

The installed nmap runs fine (but so did the one macports built for me,
so that wasn't an issue).  Zenmap, however, claims to not know how to
run on my architecture.  I captured a screenshot:
http://acm.wwu.edu/~bensonk/zenmap_error.png

I'm not sure what exactly is wrong, but I'm guessing it's just a typo or
something silly in an XML config file.

For my part, I prefer installing my own copy of nmap without a package.
In the long run, I would love to see both the mpkg you're providing now,
and some way to just download Zenmap.app.  That's my vote as a
sometimes-mac-user unix admin.

Benson