Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Testing packages for Zenmap on Mac OS X now available

From: bensonk () acm wwu edu
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 08:58:14 -0700

I tried it, but it crashes.  The following error is in my syslog:
4/23/08 8:55:33 AM [0x0-0x72072].org.insecure.Zenmap[30218] GThread-ERROR **: file gthread-posix.c: line 197
(g_mutex_trylock_posix_impl): error 'Invalid argument' during 'pthread_mutex_trylock'
I will try to chase it down, but thought I'd post it here first so
somebody else could speak up if they know what's wrong already.  It's a
12" G4 Powerbook with a gig of ram.  Running gcc 4.0.1, nmap 4.60, OS X
v10.5.2.

Benson