Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Zenmap dies on MacOS X 10.5.1

From: Jay Chandler <lists () sequestered net>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 17:40:58 -0800

Daniel Johnson wrote:

Hmm-- I don't show a PyGTK in MacPorts; does Fink work happily
alongside?

Fink and MacPorts coexist fine since they use different prefixes: /sw
and /opt/local. Don't try to build something with a mixture of the two
though or Bad Things will probably happen.

If you want to try my experimental package, you can get the info and
patch files here:

http://fink.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/fink/experimental/danielj/nmap.info?revision=1.1

http://fink.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/fink/experimental/danielj/nmap.patch?revision=1.1

They should go into /sw/fink/10.4/local/main/finkinfo/net once Fink is
installed. The package will take care of installing all needed
dependencies.

Daniel

My error-- it IS in MacPorts, albeit version 2.12.0. (py25-gtk for
anyone who's reading this trying to figure it out for themselves).

What do I have to patch to get zenmap working correctly?

-- Jay