Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Two patches against 4.22SOC6 (liblua modules in libexec and liblua cflags)

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 14:36:38 -0700

On Tue, Oct 02, 2007 at 11:02:09PM +0200, Christoph J. Thompson wrote:

I did the patches with diff -r -u -N, I'll try with 'svn diff' see
if this works for you. Meanwhile I've done another unified diff of the
libexec patch which should be even better for Windows.

Thanks Christoph!  I've applied your libexec patch (revision 3) to the
Nmap svn, so it will be in the next release.

I'm not sure about the cflags patch.  We should be consistent in how
we treat all of the 3rd party libraries (pcre, dnet, lua, pcap).  Do
we honor the Nmap cflags for those other libraries?

Cheers,
-F