Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Two patches against 4.22SOC6 (liblua modules in libexec and liblua cflags)

From: jah <jah () zadkiel plus com>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 14:51:56 +0100

Ok, these patches I can use.  I've applied them, renamed liblua/makefile
to makefile.in and built.  (i'm on XP SP2)
There are no additional warnings/errors when building with the patches
(see my posting "build warning: umit_py2exe: Version Info will not be
included") and the resultant packages look good.

Christoph J. Thompson wrote:
On Tue, 2 Oct 2007 21:01:57 -0600