Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: upgrade from openbsd pkg to current version

From: "Eddie Bell" <ejlbell () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 15:59:13 +0100

Thanks! This problem occurred on OSX as well. I have a patch to fix
it. Just testing it on a vmware installation before I send it to the
list

 - eddie

On 10/04/07, GWK <gwkrocker () shaw ca> wrote:
hi,
here is the make output

-DNMAP_VERSION=\"4.21ALPHA3\" -DNMAP_NAME=\"Nmap\" -DNMAP_UR
L=\"http://insecure.org\"; -DNMAP_PLATFORM=\"i386-unknown-ope
nbsd4.0\" -DNMAPDATADIR=\"/usr/local/share/nmap\" traceroute
.cc -o traceroute.o
traceroute.cc: In constructor `Traceroute::Traceroute(const
char*, devtype)':
traceroute.cc:287: error: `ICMP_TIMESTAMP' undeclared (first
 use this function)
traceroute.cc:287: error: (Each undeclared identifier is rep
orted only once for
   each function it appears in.)
traceroute.cc:290: error: `ICMP_ADDRESS' undeclared (first u
se this function)
traceroute.cc: In member function `bool Traceroute::readTrac
eResponses()':
traceroute.cc:412: error: `ICMP_DEST_UNREACH' undeclared (fi
rst use this
   function)
traceroute.cc:412: error: `ICMP_TIME_EXCEEDED' undeclared (f
irst use this
   function)
traceroute.cc:446: error: `ICMP_PORT_UNREACH' undeclared (fi
rst use this
   function)
traceroute.cc:448: error: `ICMP_HOST_UNREACH' undeclared (fi
rst use this
   function)
traceroute.cc:449: error: `ICMP_PROT_UNREACH' undeclared (fi
                                                                             rst use this
   function)
traceroute.cc:450: error: `ICMP_NET_ANO' undeclared (first u
                                                                             se this function)
traceroute.cc:451: error: `ICMP_HOST_ANO' undeclared (first
                                                                             use this function)
traceroute.cc:452: error: `ICMP_PKT_FILTERED' undeclared (fi
                                                                             rst use this
   function)
traceroute.cc:465: error: `ICMP_ADDRESSREPLY' undeclared (fi
                                                                             rst use this
   function)
traceroute.cc:465: error: `ICMP_TIMESTAMPREPLY' undeclared (
                                                                             first use this
   function)
gmake: *** [traceroute.o] Error 1

Eddie Bell wrote:
Hi,

Are any error/warnings printed for the file 'traceroute.c'. If there
are could you post them.

thanks
- eddie