Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Generating Graphical Diagrams/Maps from Nmap output

From: Thierry Zoller <Thierry () Zoller lu>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 13:18:59 +0200

Dear List,

Great Ideas, woot. The vulnerability rating is really nice, that one
should be comprehensible even for executives ;)

Great idea to have this as a SoC that really complements nmap. I guess
in a few years you really deserve the "live achievement award" in the
IT Sec field.

--
http://secdev.zoller.lu
Thierry Zoller