Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: Asynchronous DNS Patch

From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram () nc rr com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 16:53:55 -0500

Aha, ... It crashes

I'll have to debug it to let you know where, but it got this far on the
output ...

 Winpcap present, dynamic linked to: WinPcap version 3.1 (packet.dll version
3, 1
, 0, 27), based on libpcap version 0.9[.x]
Starting Nmap 3.93 ( http://www.insecure.org/nmap ) at 2005-12-06 16:51
Eastern
Standard Time
Warning: File ./nmap-services exists, but Nmap is using
C:\nmap2/nmap-services f
or security and consistency reasons.  set NMAPDIR=. to give priority to
files in
your local directory (may affect the other data files too).

Take care,
Sina