Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: OS Fingerprinting

From: Emmanuel Goldstein <goldstein101 () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 09:15:38 +0200

Mmm, thinking about the new OS detection I was wondering if you Fyodor
are gonna keep the old one as well, at least in the next release until
the new system has been totally tested and accurracy statistics are
known.

In my opinion, if it doenst offuscate the code you should keep the old
way that could be used with another argument like -O2 or something
like that.

Cheers, mate.

--
Emmanuel Goldstein.