Nmap Development mailing list archives

problem instalation instmAsiw & instmAsiA

From: "shams1" <shams880 () hotmail com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 05:53:06 +0500

hello sir,
Thanks for such a useful tools for us,I use windows xp profitional ,I downloaded the instmAsiw & instmAsiA
successfully from your site,but unfortunately when I try to open the setup there is an error message "wrong
os or os version for application" & the setup files are not opening.plz help me in my problem.
                                                                                            grateful yours
                                                                                   shams880 () hotmail com