Nmap Development mailing list archives

Nmap presentation TONIGHT 7PM in San Francisco

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 15:53:56 -0800

Sorry for the late notice, but I am giving an informal presentation on
Nmap tonight at the San Francisco OpenBSD users group meeting at 7PM.
It is apparently held at a pizza dive (Sunset Pizza in Glen Park).
They don't have a laptop projector, so I'll be providing handouts with
example scans I'll discuss.  The handouts are available at
http://www.insecure.org/presentations/SFOBUG03/ and you might want to
bring your own copy in case I run out.  The venue is small, and so I'm
only sending this to nmap-dev rather than nmap-hackers.  It sounds
like more of a round table discussion.

Further details on the meeting are available at http://www.sfobug.org/ .

Cheers,
Fyodor