Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: problem

From: "bingle2000 () hotmail com" <bingle2000 () hotmail com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 11:31:56 +0800

Hello Mrjashan:

         your os? your net cards? your nmap command line?

======= 2003-08-24 13:02:00 you wrote: =======

hello sir,
I am using a popular security scanner nmap v1.3.1 . but I am having a
problem   making it work. i get the error : Starting nmap V. 3.00 (
www.insecure.org/nmap )
WARNING:  Could not determine what interface to route packets through to
172.155.45.68, changing ping scantype to ICMP ping only
eth0: no raw access
QUITTING!
  I hope u have the solution to this simple problem.

Jashan

        Bye

        bingle2000
        bingle2000 () hotmail com