Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: NMAP data manipulation and presentation

From: "Russell Packer" <russell.packer () arnoldinteractive com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 11:18:17 +0100

Hi,

Thanks, yes, sorry - should have been more specific! I have now increased by total to about 3 packages that deal with
nmap data. 2 of them are from the ark, one appears to be still active. What I'm looking for is a software packages
similar to this one:

http://iptrack.sourceforge.net/

That can take data from NMAP (and maybe other applications)and present it 'nicely'.

What would be great in generation of dia style network maps, things like that.

At the moment I'm thinking about just writing something in PHP that manipulates the data, populates a MySQL database
and then presents that data in a data mining style format.

I just thought the someone must have done this before!