Nmap Development mailing list archives

NMAP data manipulation and presentation

From: "Russell Packer" <russell.packer () arnoldinteractive com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 10:27:24 +0100

Hi,

Sorry if this is too off-topic for this list... spot the n00b!

Anyway, I've searched and searched my favourite on-line documentation center (google) and can't seem to come up with
anything that manipulates the output from Nmap.

What I am trying to achieve is an on-line semi up-to-date network map. Obviously NMap is an ideal agent to collect
information, but I need to present this information in a more graphical way. Ideally, the end application would be like
a network diagram with detailed information on each machine - perhaps even collecting data from sources other than nmap
and integrating that.

Does anyone else use NMap in this way? Can anyone provide any assistance?

Thanx