nanog mailing list archives

Re: N91 Women mixer on Sunday?

From: "Anne P. Mitchell, Esq." <amitchell () isipp com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 13:18:10 -0600

I'm not sure people realize how much crap that staff and the PC get *every meeting* about the agenda. There's always
someone unhappy because this event wasn't the same, or why was it in this room over here, or OMG Wed afternoon, etc.
Having seen how that sausage gets made, they don't get enough credit.

Having been the chair of the Asilomar Microcomputer workshop, and the founder and chair of the original Email
Deliverability Summits, as well as organizing many legal conferences, I have to say "^^^ this, 1000%."

Furthermore: