nanog mailing list archives

Re: Mail to Microsoft being falsely marked as spam/bulk

From: Bjoern Franke via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 12:18:21 +0100

Hi,

"Unfortunately, after reviewing the information you provided and in compliance with our mail policies, we are unable to offer immediate resolve for your deliverability issue."

Will give them credit though for the timing in their response, received it a few hours later after submission.

I had the same issue in which they were unable (or unwillig) to resolve it, and wouldn't have "the liberty to discuss the source of the block". Creating a new ticket some weeks later and they solved it without discussion.

Regards
Bjoern