nanog mailing list archives

Re: NANOG 90 Attendance?

From: Tom Beecher <beecher () beecher cc>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 19:32:00 -0500

None of the conversation was about COVID protocols.

Lowered in person attendance because of *individual concerns about health
risks* was mentioned. The conversation then went sideways into public
health policy and definitions, which absolutely doesn't belong on the list.

On Wed, Feb 14, 2024 at 7:06 PM Paul Ebersman <list-nanog2 () dragon net>