nanog mailing list archives

Re: AFRINIC placed in receivership

From: Pascal Masha <pascalmasha () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2023 12:07:48 +0300

NO Owen, we can't have a single rogue member bring a whole entity that is
mandated with an important task for the continent to a stand still just
because they can twist the law and quote bylaws or manipulate processes.

This is WRONG and shall remain to be so no matter how repeated and
"fancily" satinize it with a good read of the mandalorians ways of life.

LET AFRINIC BE, and not undermine it's operations or the intelligence of
the other members who need it's services.