nanog mailing list archives

Re: xfinity not working

From: Crist Clark <cjc+nanog () pumpky net>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 18:35:59 -0700

I had a forced modem upgrade with them earlier this year. I vaguely recall
it was not without some frustration, but I managed to get it done.

I don’t seem to have a problem logging in at
https://login.xfinity.com/login
Is it transient or still persisting for you?

On Tue, Oct 10, 2023 at 5:07 PM Delong.com via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>