nanog mailing list archives

Re: Best Linux (or BSD) hosted BGP?

From: Glenn Kelley <glenn@connectivity.engineer>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2023 14:39:05 -0400

Tom - you are correct

Of course - who keeps things like BGP Route Servers and FRR up to date -

cough cough

Glenn S. Kelley,
I am a Connectivity.Engineer
Text and Voice Direct:  740-206-9624

a Division of CreatingNet.Works
IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If
you have received this email by mistake, please notify Glenn Kelley,
the sender, immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or
make copies thereof.