nanog mailing list archives

Re: Any sign of supply chain returning to normal?

From: NetEquity Sales <sales () netequity com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 10:07:04 -0400

As someone who works within the "secondary market" for networking hardware,
there is a ton of demand spilling over into the "pre-owned/vendor
refurbished" market.

Market prices on pre-owned equipment are rapidly increasing in step with
increased demand and dwindling supply.

Market prices on 1G - 10G switching products, wireless infrastructure
devices, etc have been rising precipitously. Even semi "legacy" stuff going
back 2-3 generations (EOL/EOS) from current gen have doubled, tripled, even
quadrupled in price.

I've been involved in the hardware business for 20 years and the current
market landscape is unprecedented.

Cory J. Andrews
NetEquity.com (Formerly CiscoBuy.com)
4519 Northgate Court
Sarasota, FL 34234
TF/FAX 877.582.4726
E - sales () netequity com

On Thu, May 19, 2022, 9:48 AM Josh Luthman <josh () imaginenetworksllc com>