nanog mailing list archives

Re: BANDWIDTH and VONAGE lose FCC rules exemption for STIR/SHAKEN

From: Brandon Svec via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 10:18:19 -0800

There is a company First Orion that does some surveys and reports on such
things: https://firstorion.com/2021-scam-call-trends/
*Brandon Svec*

On Mon, Feb 21, 2022 at 1:58 PM Michael Thomas <mike () mtcc com> wrote:

On 2/20/22 9:56 AM, Josh Luthman wrote:

Mine exploded since the requirement date.  Some mornings I get a dozen
before lunch.

So our anecdotes don't agree :) I know, maybe we should find out somebody
who's doing research on this?

Does anybody know how this is being tracked for real?

Mike