nanog mailing list archives

Re: IPv6 and CDN's

From: Dave Bell <me () geordish org>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 21:24:38 +0000

On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 at 13:00, Masataka Ohta <
mohta () necom830 hpcl titech ac jp> wrote:

That facebook poorly managed their DNS to cause the recent disaster
is an important evidence to support my point that DNS, so often, may
not be helpful for network operations against disastrous failures,
including, but not limited to, DNS failures.

 I don't want to wade into the middle of this argument, but has there been