nanog mailing list archives

Re: IP reputation lookup (prefix not single IP)

From: Brendan Carlson <brendan () bcarlsonmedia com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 10:13:56 -0700

I'll second Hetrix tools. We use them, they're great.

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021, 10:13 Alex Wacker <alex () alexwacker com> wrote:

If you are willing to pay, hetrixtools is an option.

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 12:26 PM vom513 <vom513 () gmail com> wrote:

Hello all,

I’ve seen other folks asking the same/similar question in the past, but I
don’t recall seeing more than a few options out there to *try* to suss this
out.  Use case is someone I’m working with looking to buy a v4 block from a
broker.

So far I’ve checked Talos and Sorbs (both allow a prefix lookup).  Most
of the other RBL/multi-RBL sites want a single IP (the use case being email
of course).  I won’t abuse their service by trying to lookup each single IP
in the block...

Could anyone share anything/anywhere else I might look to get crumbs of
info on a given preifx ?

Thanks.