nanog mailing list archives

Re: DoD IP Space

From: Dorn Hetzel <dorn () hetzel org>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 10:20:27 -0500

Yeah, definitely talking about use that is deep behind multiple layers of
firewalls, or maybe even air-gapped with respect to routable protocols.  I
won't say what sort of industry runs large piles of ancient gear, but you
could probably guess...

On Wed, Jan 20, 2021 at 10:13 AM Brandon Martin <lists.nanog () monmotha net>