nanog mailing list archives

Re: Parler

From: Matt Corallo <nanog () as397444 net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 00:33:06 -0500

Errr, sorry, typing on my phone. I should have included a “(and, thus, presumably the current DNS hosting returning
dummy A records is a temporary thing)”. I presume they transferred the domain and set up some temporary DNS hosting
through Epik, likely because, as someone else pointed out, it can avoid longer negative caching while they work on a
real hosting deal.

Matt