nanog mailing list archives

Re: [External] Re: Parler

From: Hunter Fuller via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 20:08:26 -0600

I see your point, but I am not sure running the authoritative name
servers for a site meets the popular definition of "hosting" them.
Epik is currently denying that they are going to host Parler in a
traditional sense, though they are the registrar for parler.com. since
a couple of days ago.

Of course, Amazon could ding Epik for being Parler's registrar, but
that would truly be a reach, since they aren't Parler's Web host.

--
Hunter Fuller (they)
Router Jockey

Office of Information Technology