nanog mailing list archives

Re: .bv ccTLD

From: "John Levine" <johnl () iecc com>
Date: 4 Dec 2021 13:25:59 -0500

It appears that Jay R. Ashworth <jra () baylink com> said:
Well, sure, but with the copper deposit measured in double-digit billions,
it seems sane to assume they've got a plan there...

It's been 30 years.  We can hope but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Though given .TV's benefits to Tuvalu, and the number of Scandahoovian

You misspelled Dutch.

businesses that are BVs...

Quite a while ago I met a guy at an ICANN meeting who'd made a deal with
American Samoa to sell .AS domains since AS is the corporate abbreviation in
several European countries.  It went nowhere, the Samoans took it back.

R's,
John