nanog mailing list archives

Re: Anyone from Verisign J root on the list?

From: "Wessels, Duane via NANOG" <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 16:37:48 +0000

On Mar 7, 2020, at 7:31 AM, Anurag Bhatia <me () anuragbhatia com> wrote:

Hello,

Was wondering if there's anyone from Verisign managing the J root? Can you please contact me offlist.
I am facing issue with consistent ICMP filtering on "rootns-lcy3" since last couple of weeks.

Thanks

--

Anurag Bhatia
anuragbhatia.com

Hi Anurag,

I believe someone from the Verisign NOC has already been in contact with you.  You or anyone should always feel free to
contact our network operation center directly at noc () verisign com.

DW