nanog mailing list archives

Re: Anyone from Verisign J root on the list?

From: Peter Losher <plosher () plosh net>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 21:02:57 -0800

On Sat, Mar 7, 2020 at 7:33 AM Anurag Bhatia <me () anuragbhatia com> wrote:

Was wondering if there's anyone from Verisign managing the J root? Can you please contact me offlist.
I am facing issue with consistent ICMP filtering on "rootns-lcy3" since last couple of weeks.

Note that contact information for the root server operators can always
be found at https://root-servers.org/.

In Verisign's case, have you tried rootdns () verisign com?

Best Wishes - Peter
--
[ “There is nothing more permanent than a temporary solution“ ]