nanog mailing list archives

Re: Survey on the use of IP blacklists for threat mitigation

From: Ryan Landry <ryan.landry () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 12:27:07 -0600

In kind, I'd like to encourage the use of terms like permit/accept list or
deny/block list.

Respectfully,
-Ryan

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 11:33 AM Rachee Singh <rachee.singh () gmail com>
wrote:

Hi NANOG community,

We are a group of researchers studying the use of IP blacklists as a
mechanism to mitigate security threats -- particularly over the IPv6
Internet. We would like to understand if and how you use IP blacklists to
secure your networks. Please consider taking our short survey:
https://forms.gle/ZEsxyiBivJAfLF7e6

The survey will be anonymous unless you choose to identify yourself.

Thanks,
Rachee
UMass Amherst