nanog mailing list archives

Re: Phishing and telemarketing telephone calls

From: j k <jsklein () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 12:29:12 -0400

Mike,

Except in this case the flaw was acknowledged back in the 80' and it room
the FCC almost 40 years to do something about it.

Joe Klein

On Sat, Apr 25, 2020, 8:54 AM Mike Hammett <nanog () ics-il net> wrote:

No different than any other network abuse mechanism and regulatory and
legislative measures meant to control it.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com