nanog mailing list archives

Re: Contacts at Three.co.uk

From: Cynthia Revström <me () cynthia re>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 23:16:59 +0200

Maybe ask on UKNOF? https://www.uknof.org.uk/

- Cynthia

On Tue, 8 Oct 2019, 21:58 John Von Essen, <john () essenz com> wrote:

I know this is a North America list, but anyone here connected with Three
or have a contact there?

I am investigating an issue related to the default adult filter settings
that are becoming more common (maybe required now?) in the UK on mobile
data networks.

I work at a large search engine, not Google or Bing, but like #4 or 5 in
the world, and a portion of our site is being blocked by Three - and we’ve
determined its related to their adult filter settings on mobile or mifi
devices. We’d like to get in contact with them to understand how/why it was
blocked and what we can do to resolve it.

Thanks
John Von Essen