nanog mailing list archives

Re: Chicago Equinix IX LAN oddity

From: Erik Sundberg <ESundberg () nitelusa com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 21:07:48 +0000

Equinix renumber the IP Block from a /24 to a /23 and everyone was suppose to be off the old block I think around a
year ago. I am sure some providers did not migrate everything off that IP Block. Everyone that was a member at that
time was given a new IP Address on the /23 subnet, I believe the last octet of the address stayed the same.

They might just be emailing of an old email template for peering.

Also, Here is that peers new IP block assuming it's AS19016.
208.115.136.119   0 19016  853824  755885 382498487    0    0     8w5d         20

Erik