nanog mailing list archives

Re: 240/4 (Re: 44/8)

From: Ross Tajvar <ross () tajvar io>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 00:15:44 -0400

     Editor's note: This draft has not been submitted to any formal
     process.  It may change significantly if it is ever submitted.
     You are reading it because we trust you and we value your
     opinions.  *Please do not recirculate it.*  Please join us in
     testing patches and equipment!

(emphasis mine)

Interesting choice to host it in a public Github repo, then...

On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 11:17 PM Mikael Abrahamsson <swmike () swm pp se>