nanog mailing list archives

Re: DDoS attack

From: "Jean | ddostest.me via NANOG" <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 15:26:40 -0500

On which UDP port?

On 2019-12-09 15:07, ahmed.dalaali () hrins net wrote:
Dear All,

My network is being flooded with UDP packets, Denial of Service attack, soucing from Cloud flare and Google IP
Addresses, with 200-300 mbps minimum traffic, the destination in my network are IP prefixes that is currnetly not used
but still getting traffic with high volume.
The traffic is being generated with high intervals between 10-30 Minutes for each time, maxing to 800 mbps
When reached out cloudflare support, they mentioned that there services are running on Nat so they can’t pin out which
server is attacking based on ip address alone, as a single IP has more than 5000 server behind it, providing 1 source
IP and UDP source port, didn’t help either
Any suggestions?

Regards,
Ahmed Dala Ali