nanog mailing list archives

Re: Whats going on at Cogent

From: Matt Erculiani <merculiani () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 17:20:47 -0500

Speaking of Cogent service (and I know you guys are watching), I'd love
to get someone's help off-list turning up a p2p that has been moved to
billing despite being told loud and clear it doesn't work. I
half-expected it to not work when I found out there was a type 2
provider involved, but I definitely did not expect to be billed for
it...

-Matt