nanog mailing list archives

Re: Most peered AS per country

From: Bradley Huffaker <bhuffake () caida org>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 16:32:15 +0900

On Nov 28, 2018, at 12:03 PM, Mehmet Akcin <mehmet () akcin net> wrote:

I would like to know if there is a way to see a transit provider's ASN ,let's say AS1 , and how AS1 is connecting to
top 10 networks with amount of prefixes announced in Australia. is this something you are working on ?

We are going to be providing a country view. This will provide a customer cone size and ranking for each AS using the
AS paths to the country’s address space.  So you will be able to view AS1’s neighbors ranked by the customer cone in
that given region. We will not be providing an individual link break down.

Bradley