nanog mailing list archives

Re: GTT Regulatory Recovery Surcharge

From: Martin List-Petersen <martin () airwire ie>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 14:05:09 +0000

On 03/12/2018 14:01, Tom Beecher wrote:
"Cancelled all GTT connections and replaced them
with a carrier, that doesn't try to screw their customer base."

Who is this magical unicorn? :)

Replaced that circuit with NTT. So far, very pleased with that.

Kind regards,
Martin List-Petersen
Airwire Ltd.

On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 8:51 AM Martin List-Petersen <martin () airwire ie>