nanog mailing list archives

Re: Broadcast television in an IP world

From: Mike Hammett <nanog () ics-il net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 10:58:32 -0600 (CST)

of the TV they use... through you. That doesn't count OTA, cable, satellite, etc.

It won't change significantly any time soon. I know things are changing, but it'll still take five or ten years for
those changes to significantly change traffic patterns.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com