nanog mailing list archives

Re: Purchased IPv4 Woes

From: Suresh Ramasubramanian <ops.lists () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 09:24:40 +0530

Which one was it that demanded 2500?

There's only one reasonably well known pay for whitelisting type of blocklist but I'd have thought they're a lot
cheaper.

--srs

On 20-Mar-2017, at 9:02 AM, Justin Wilson <lists () mtin net> wrote:

Then you have the lists which want money to be removed.  I have an IP that was blacklisted by hotmail. Just a single
IP. I have gone through the procedures that are referenced in the return e-mails.  No response.  My next step says
something about a $2500 fee to have it investigated.  I know several blacklists which are this way.  Luckily, many
admins do not use such lists.